Tuesday, December 20, 2016

FALL 2016 LOOKBOOK

December 14, 2016 8:48PM

Hey Guys, even though it's already winter here, I still wanted to upload my Fall Lookbook because I know some where in the world these outfits would be perfect. I've been really lacking on writing post and uploading videos becasue if you didn't know I'm in my last semester of university. So, that explains my disappearance, but I'm graduating this Saturday! So, you will definitely be seeing more of me. Please, check out my video below and if you liked it give it like, comment, share and subscribe. Hope you guys enjoy!

              


OUTFIT ONE: FALLING FOR DRESSES 




Panyia Xiong
Leather Dress: V-Neck Dress



Beth Yang 


OUTFIT TWO: ON THE RUN CHIC 



Panyia Xiong


Beth Yang


OUTFIT THREE: LET'S GO OUT 



Panyia


Beth Yang 
Shoes: Black Heel Booties 

I hope you guys are having a great rest of the year and you guys will be seeing a whole lot more of me, but if you guys want daily updates then go ahead and follow me at my other social sites like Instagram. For a heads up, I will be in Paris for a month, so look forward to my post! Wishing you all a beautiful holiday season, God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Steam creates a blast of hot fumes that are directed at a target, inflicting Stun damage and creating elemental smoke effects Wholesale Cigarettes. Smoke Cloud is an area-effect version that creates a thick wave of choking smoke over an area Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. The effects of these spells block vision, adding a +4 perception modifier to Perception Tests. Air filters add half their rating (round down) as armor against this spell.

    ReplyDelete