Monday, December 21, 2015

DRESSLINK WISHLIST

December 21, 2015 7:45 PM


Sorry for the long delay in post, but I just got done with my Fall semester and just finished all my exams. This semester was the toughest semester yet and I'm happy it's all over! On to the blog post... I got contacted by Dresslink about getting a small sponsorship with them. Dress link is an online wholesale shop that sells super affordable clothing. So, because there are four days till Christmas, I decided to do a Dresslink Wishlist. I have shopped from a lot of Asian wholesale shops, including Dresslink, and there is always risk in buying online, but I think Dresslink at most has reasonable products with reasonable prices. I'm just going to list a few products from Dresslink that I would love to get and maybe you guys might want to get also!



Item One: Festive Fur

What's better than rocking a totally chic fur vest for the holidays and winter? I think fur can transform an entire outfit and make it look more sophisticated and festive. I've been trying to find myself an affordable vest fur and I just can't find one for the price I want. I think this fur vest is totally worth the purchase. It's only $5.69 and comes in all kinds of colors. Plus, the reviews on it are great. You could pair this vest with a sassy dress or pair it with a pair of basic skinny jeans. I can see so many ways I can wear this vest and think it would make an awesome addition to anyones wardrobe. I can't wait for this one to come in the mail! Link to vest ---> http://bit.ly/1IoZEwD




Item Two: Statement Shades 

Guys, I think I'm getting addicted to buying sunglasses! I'm thinking of starting a sunglass collection. (not really thinking of starting one, but already starting one hehehe) These would be a perfect addition to my collection because I love the reflective lens and silver details on the frame. These just have the perfect combination of an edgy vibe and statement look. Another plus is that they have them in different lens colors and cost only $2.99. I tend to buy cheaper glasses because I usually lose my sunglasses or break them easily. So, knowing myself I would rather spend under $10 on a decent pair than an expensive pair I could probably lose in a month. These would make any outfit stand out in a crowd and would also be a good Christmas gift. Link to sunglasses ----> http://bit.ly/1J3QZzI



Item Three: Chunky Beanies 

Other than my sunglass collection, I have a pretty large hat collection from snapbacks, beanies, and fedoras. One of my favorite hats are chunky knit beanies because they keep your head warm and gives off a super relax touch to my outfits. I love buying basic knit beanies because it gives me the opportunity to be a little creative. I can sew on embellishments, iron on patches, or screw in studs.  I think these would be a good gift to give and to make it more personal by decking it out. These hats each cost $1.81. They are super affordable and you could get each friend one!
Link to hat ---> http://bit.ly/1OK3bSw

Here are some of there links, you can check out:
♥Dresslink:  http://bit.ly/1RFbXrl
♥$0.01 Items:  http://bit.ly/1MvaOuu
♥Free Shipping Items:  http://bit.ly/1mgdeYD

These were just a few items I would personal get and think you guys would enjoy them also. Please, go and check out Dresslink and tell me what would you get. Hope you guys like the items I picked and I think they would make good Christmas presents! Until next time, God Bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment